Monday, 29 December 2014

HELLO!

The decision to start a new blog was so sudden and random, I don't even know where to begin.

I've had a personal blog since I was 12, but it mainly describes in detail the very boring life that I lead every day. That blog pretty much died when JC/uni started.

And then came the sudden bout of quarter-life crisis and boredom that hit me in the midst of my rather uneventful (and disheartening) December holiday. The boredom + drive to make changes to my life this coming new year + urge to document my life again led to the creation of this blog, tadah!

I don't even have a target audience in mind, and I doubt I'll have any readers, but that's not the aim of my blog. I just really miss having a platform to jot down the events of my life and my thoughts/opinions about anything under the sun.

And so, this shall be my (hopefully more interesting) new blog.

☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment