Wednesday, 25 February 2015

MID-WEEK RAMBLINGS

mid-week ramblings
(quite proud of the 'confetti' that I manually added using shapes!)

Half my recess week is over, and I barely did anything productive (school-wise). Been feeling so restless each time I face my school work. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Still, academics aside, everything else is going pretty well :)

Feel like rambling away for a bit since I've given up on doing any productive work today, which explains the random entry, teehee.

***

So... my running shoes have been hidden away in a shoe box the whole of this semester... UNTIL NOW.

9am run at the gym, followed by breakfast at the dining hall! Man, I'm gonna miss this so much when I stop living on campus :'(

Looking cui after a run.
BUT WE EXERCISED SO YAY TO US.
I guess that means I am healthy now ᕙ། ◕ – ◕ །ᕗ

***

Was showing Joanne and Derek this Instagram account today because THE PHOTOS ARE SO AMAZING. Just take a look at his Instagram feed - you won't regret it (works better on the Instagram mobile app than on the website).

He only has 4k followers, seriously this is way too under-appreciated. He deserves more followers than pretty girls posting selfies every other day.

***

Also, if you haven't already heard, FREE MICROSOFT OFFICE for students! Go check if you qualify, go go! Good things must share.

Finally, no more Microsoft Office that crashes when I use spellcheck (if you know what I mean *cough cough*)

***

Long day tomorrow - interview at 930am and project meeting from 10am till night (intense much?!). I guess that justifies sleeping soon instead of doing any work.

I really wonder how some people can be so hardworking and productive and motivated. Where do you find the self-control? How do you avoid procrastination and idly wasting your day away? Someone teach me please, how do you do it? :|

No comments:

Post a Comment