Saturday, 7 February 2015

RANDOM READS #3


Sigh, I've been so busy trying to catch up on overdue work lately. Never let work pile up. Before you know it, it becomes too much to deal with and makes you even more exhausted than you would have been if you did not procrastinate. It is, however, quite satisfying to check many things off your to-do list in a day!

Still, nothing will stop me from browsing through Reddit or Facebook or basically find random things online to read for entertainment (especially with boring lectures or downtime during lecture breaks)!

***

01. I Let My Toddler Dress Me for a Week | So adorable!!! Read this to inject some cuteness and happiness into your day!

02. The Last Question | A science fiction short story written by Isaac Asimov that you can read online. It involves transhumanism and the creation and end of the world, which are things I've always found interesting (but also confusing). Read this to have a clearer synopsis of the story! I like this article/reflection on the story as well.

03. Reddit | To add on to the apocalyptic theme going on, I found this Reddit thread quite interesting! I love reading about possible ways the world could end. Is that a little too pessimistic? When I was young, I loved The Day After Tomorrow so much because it was about doomsday, ha ha ha I was such a weird kid.

***

School is getting busier, but I actually like being busy. The more things I have to do, the more motivated I am to get things done and the more productive I become. I once made the mistake of making my semester really free and I ended up slacking even more, how ironic.

Gonna sign up for some committees and internships so that the next summer would be a fruitful one! Eggcitedzxcxzs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment