Thursday, 19 March 2015

HELL WEEKS HAVE BEGUN

Psych test tomorrow, welfare packs to settle, group presentation on Tuesday. Aaaahhh, I'm not used to having so many things on my plate, although it's already very mild compared to some people's schedules.

In a way, I like being busy because it keeps me motivated to do work. I'm just afraid I'll disappoint others.

Just a random quick update, because I feel like taking a break from typing my psych notes so I shall type this instead.

Suite "photoshoot"

Hahahaha we decided to wear our Tembusu shirts and take photos under the Tembusu umbrellas on Wednesday.

07-163!
(minus Vicky who refused to wake up)

And of all the photos, I simply must upload this...
HAHAHAHA DAWN
She looks like a newborn baby.
OR THE SUN IN TELETUBBIES.
I WILL JUST LOOK AT THIS PHOTO WHENEVER I'M FEELING DOWN.

Tembusu fire

HAHAHAHA okay this was actually a relatively minor fire. Apparently a wok in the dining hall kitchen caught fire, but they extinguished it before the firemen arrived (and they arrived in 2 minutes, woah). 

Still, it was the very first evacuation that was caused by a real fire and not a fire drill, so being the uncool loser that I am, I got very excited. Hahahahahahaha. 

My Whatsapp chats got flooded with conversations and photos that somehow the non-Tembusians managed to get their hands on and send to me. So... some photos that I don't know who to credit.

  

This happened during dinnertime, but the dining hall was back in operation by breakfast the next day. Just that it still smelled of smoke for awhile.

And since my life is so boring, smoke in the dining hall was probably one of the most exciting events in my life so far, heehee.

OKAY, BACK TO STUDYING AND SETTLING WELFARE PACKS.

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN MY FAVOUR (and yours too if you are going through hell week as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment