|My life (when I am not lazing in bed and putting my grades at stake).|
Thinking about future plans to escape from the dreariness that is studying for finals.
An overly ambitious to-do list for the summer:
- Thread brows
- Cut hair
- Learn Photoshop
- Learn web design...?
- Catch up on my reading list
- Catch up on shows (especially Orphan Black!)
- Find an internship/part-time job
- Organise my room (maybe rearrange the furniture?)
- Decorate my room (it has not changed since 2009)
- Crash arts camp
- Crash NM camp
- Learn to put on makeup without looking like a tranny (hooded monolids problem)
Everything seems easy to accomplish except for learning Photoshop, web design and finding for a job. Wouldn't be considered ambitious otherwise.
How do I even go about learning Photoshop? Take a course? Find for online tutorials? HELP.
And I want a job so I have something to do with my next 3 months, instead of rotting away in my room because I am too lazy to leave the house.
Okay. End of procrastination. Back to studying.
If you have any part-time job/internship lobang, or know how to learn Photoshop properly, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ^_^