Monday, 8 June 2015

TAKE TWO

I am in such a good mood after satisfying my cravings for Nong Shim noodles with cheese that I feel like typing away on my blog (I KNOW IT MAKES NO SENSE).

Went to watch Take Two perform at Orchard Central today! I really love their songs and they are even better live.

In Your Arms is now stuck in my head because it has such a catchy tune. Oh, and the MV is awesome too. GO WATCH IT. I shall embed the video here so you have no excuse for being lazy, teehee.


I never really cared much about local bands, but this is an exception. And I really do like their songs -- I am not being biased just because I know Jeryl, ahaha.

take two sg
Take Two! 拿两个 ✌
Take Two + Llaollao + Sushi Express + random sitting around and talking, not a bad way to spend my Sunday! ♫꒰・◡・๑꒱

No comments:

Post a Comment