Wednesday, 30 September 2015

2AM RAMBLINGS

My life has been pretty uneventful lately, with last week being eaten up by Clean The World. No complains though, because I like feeling productive and busy ٩(。•ω•。)و

I think I have been pretty successful at entertaining myself with even the most trivial of things, so here's a photo dump of my mundane life just because I feel like babbling away today.

First of all, cheap thrills but I was more excited than I would like to admit about going up to the SkyPark amidst haze season (つω⊂* )

If Genting had an infinity pool...

And to make my day even better, James and Hisyam travelled all the way to my workplace to meet for lunch, *~awww~*


We decided to amuse ourselves by watching people queue for iPhones the day of its release. Holy crap, too many people in Singapore have no life.

Okay, I think the person who suggested watching people queue for the iPhone (i.e. yours truly) has even less of a life, hee.

Staring at their phones while queuing for a phone. We are truly the 低头族.

Last Thursday was a much-needed public holiday, so me, Esther and Andy braved the haze to meet for dinner!

You guys will always be worth polluting my lungs with harmful particles (*˘ ︶ ˘*).。.:*♡

Aaaaand Saturday was Clean The World!

I spent the past week making photo props, pasting and cutting and pasting again because everything kept falling apart. And ended up with everyone questioning why I was so OCD, although I think this was more about having standards than an obsession with perfection.

My blood, sweat and tears \(T∇T)/
I am so super appreciative of anyone who sat down to help me cut and paste the props, even for just a few seconds. Wai sh0 naiise, I very 感动 ꒰๑˃͈꒳˂͈๑꒱

Posing with our blood, sweat and tears!!!

I noticed this little boy gleefully holding up one of the props and waving it around...


AND HE FREAKING BROUGHT IT HOME. HAHAHAHAHA.

Caught him red-handed, carrying my prop out of the event hall.
Quite flattered that a little boy liked it enough to bring it home, hehe.

And I just had to take a photo of everyone taking a photo while holding the props. BECAUSE THE PROPS, MADE FROM LOUSY CORRUGATED BOARD AND DESPERATELY HELD TOGETHER WITH TONS OF SCOTCH TAPE AND DOUBLE-SIDED TAPE, SURVIVED TILL THE END OF THE EVENT!!! \\ ٩( ᐛ )و //

YAYYYYYYYY
I probably sound extremely no-life, being so proud of pieces of paper with chopsticks stuck on them.

Ok, I had more of a life today. Went to the airport to send Hisyam off cos he's going back to UK for school.

Had a great time catching up with these people, even though we just talked nonsense and gossiped, hehe!


Seriously, look at this nonsense video of James trying to make a gif of himself punching me (;¬_¬)

video

-

It is now 2am (I noticed that almost every blog entry ends with a time check). I am extremely drained and I can't keep my eyes open any longer. This post barely made any sense but I'm happy just rambling away.

˚∗̥. GOODNIGHT ꒰◍ᐡᐤᐡ◍꒱ᐝ.∗̥✩⁺˚⑅

No comments:

Post a Comment