Saturday, 31 October 2015

I SURVIVED HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS

Went to last Halloween Horror Nights 5 Thursday and I survived!!!

I was still a cowering coward (like, I was literally cowering) but this time round, my eyes were open. Maybe the haunted houses were less scary this time round, but I would like to believe it was because I grew braver ╭( ・ㅂ・)و

Too lazy to post much, so here's just a photo dump:


You got to grab a few of these before entering the Hell House, and you must give it to the ghosts so appease them. I loved that interactive component!



We were gonna take a photo but that creature suddenly moved and freaked me out...

This dude tried to scare me but failed, hehe.

I loved this shot taken on Phhhoto!

I am proud to say that we managed to visit 5 haunted houses and took 3 roller coaster rides! I fulfilled my dream of finally taking the Cylon, yaasssss.

Conquered Halloween Horror Nights 5 - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! 

No comments:

Post a Comment