Thursday, 4 February 2016

MID-WEEK HAPPINESS: ROSTI AND ROLLING LIKE FISHBALLS

It is already week 4 of school, and I am still surprisingly chill. Assignments, tutorials and readings have been manageable, and this is making me rather paranoid. Is this the calm before the storm?

Not like I am complaining about having four happy weeks of school thus far (▰˘v˘▰)

Tuesday: suite lunch at Marché

Stepping out into the sunny sky park was so liberating!!! I felt like I was transported back to those orientation camp days again.

Marché's rosti with egg was super shiok, as always. I love potatoes and I love fried egg, nomz.


Any day spent with them will be a good day (๑°꒵°๑)・*♡ I really wanna have a suite Bangkok trip.

Wednesday: captain's ball with the ocomm progs team

It was my free day but I travelled back to school just to play captain's ball. I think I am a fit and healthy person now.

We somehow ended up rolling around like fishballs, because why not?

video

Week 4 of school. So far, so good (˘・ᴗ・˘)

No comments:

Post a Comment