Sunday, 29 May 2016

SUMMER SO FAR

It's 5am and I am feeling really blissful and happy while listening to my latest earworm, hee hee (o˘◡˘o)

Time for a quick photo dump of the past two weeks of summer!

Pre-pre-camp

With the amazing race team!
2 days of trying out games and me getting fried under the sun. For some reason, everyone can stand under the same sun but only my skin gets burnt, oh well. Too hot to handle ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Nunsongyee

Mango cheesecake! Not bad, but I still think O'ma Spoon has the best mango cheesecake bingsu ever.
I think bingsus are one of my favourite desserts. And the new outlet at Bukit Timah is so near my house plus it's 24/7??!?!!! This calls out to the nocturnal and glutton side of me.

Bubble Glow Run

Heh, thanks for accompanying me to this lousy run.
This was a big fat disappointment. Damn, we paid over $50 to trudge around some park late at night. There were barely any bubbles or UV light. Everything was just extremely underwhelming.

Okay, at least we got a few photos out of it.

JUMBO Seafood

Hehe, 'twas a good day of Katong Laksa (which was too spicy for me), Captain America: Civil War (which I couldn't understand) and CHILLI CRAB!!!

My phone has way too many photos of the sky.

This is far from photogenic, but I don't think I need a nice photo to convince you how good it was.
My second chilli crab of the year. Life is good (▰˘v˘▰)

Ronin Cafe

Wicked Mocha
This was peppermint mocha done to perfection - it was the perfect balance of chocolatey and minty, omg I will go back for it one day.

MY LEGS LOOK SO FAT HERE UGH BUT I WILL POST THIS ANW BECAUSE I LOVE THESE TYPES OF SWINGS!!!
We were walking around Clarke Quay and spotted these pastel swings from across the road, and so we walked to Fort Canning and spent ages taking photos with the swings.

-

One month of summer has passed. Next up: results day, pre camp, arts camp, les mis and summer school!!! Really really hoping that everything goes smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment