Saturday, 25 February 2017

SINGAPORE BIENNALE 2017 - AN ATLAS OF MIRRORS

I love going to museums because it's a very cheap way to entertain yourself for hours.

Also, I am a basic bitch who takes the same clichéd photos as half the Instagram population. Sometimes I find it shallow af, and wonder if it's a good or bad thing that an artwork's popularity is often based on how Instagram-worthy it is. But that's a discussion for another day.

Anyway, I've recently fallen in love with VSCO, so I am acting artsy with all the heavy edits here.



I know I made it seem like the exhibition was full of the titular mirrors, but I swear this was not the case. We just happened to take photos of the mirrored ones, oops.

Wandered over to Fort Canning after that and took more random photos.


This photo kinda represents how I feel about the current semester. I can't wait to reach the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment