Saturday, 29 July 2017

LAST DAY

28 July: I've been counting down to this day and it finally arrived!

Went to work and was pleasantly surprised by a huge bouquet on my desk. So sweet omg I didn't expect to receive much since most of my colleagues were on leave during my last day :')

The super duper awesome NCSS interns. Received cupcakes and brownies and chocolates from them, so cute all of y'all!

We even planned an intern farewell lunch for ourselves on Wednesday, hehe. This is not even full-strength, we are seriously a huge bunch. I am really so thankful to have them throughout my internship journey, for being my lunch buddies and making work more enjoyable :)

I am so excited to enjoy my 2 weeks of freedom before school starts. I already have a list of things I plan to do, whoop whoop ~

No comments:

Post a Comment