Sunday, 2 July 2017

MISADVENTURE DATE #2 - RAILWAY TRACKS

Had an impromptu misadventure date with kh today! \(^▽^)/
(Ok, I know this is not the correct use of the word 'misadventure' but I can't think of a better name for this. Pls give me some suggestions)

tl;dr of a "misadventure" date:
Step 1: go to the nearest bus stop
Step 2: board the first bus that stops
Step 3: alight wherever it takes you

We started out at Botanic Gardens and found ourselves at the railway tracks.

Kh had his new camera and lenses so once again, we spent our date taking photos. I am actually very camera shy lor, but I think I am becoming less self-conscious after the many photo-taking sessions.

Some photos by kh:
singapore wedding photographer videographer pre-wed pre-wedding prewed prewedding photos video
singapore wedding photographer videographer pre-wed pre-wedding prewed prewedding photos video
singapore wedding photographer videographer pre-wed pre-wedding prewed prewedding photos video
Super love this photo of us! The whole process of taking this was damn funny. I stood there cluelessly while he adjusted his camera, then he suddenly rannnn towards me and hugged me, and we stood there smiling awkwardly for several seconds because we didn't know if the camera already took our photo or not.

Hehe I think the photos look really good, especially with his new camera and lenses! Anyone looking for wedding photographer/videographer, feel free to check out Visual Momentos ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment